Green Travel, Ecotourism and Green Commuting
By Marc Lallanilla, About.com Guide
- Green Travel and Your MPG
- Ecotourism and Green Hotels
- Public Transit to Alternative Fuels: New Technologies
Green Travel and Your MPG
Whether commuting to the office or running errands around town, improve your car's MPG, try public transit, look at hybrid cars and travel green.
- Top 10 Ways to Green Your Ride
- Car Washing: Your Clean, Green Machine
- 12 Steps to Wean America Off Oil
- How to Live With No Car
Ecotourism and Green Hotels
Ecotourism is the fastest growing segment of the travel market, and for good reason: travelers are finding it's more fun and less expensive. Find a green hotel or an eco-resort, try an eco-tour, discover a sustainable destination and more.
Public Transit to Alternative Fuels: New Technologies
From alt-fuel vehicles and hybrid cars to mag-lev trains and electric autos, new technologies are making sure that the transportation industry isn't sitting down on green travel.